- Because many things we can’t control influence outcomes, “intentions” as described, carry no guarantee of results in the matter described.
- In previous experiments with intention broadcasts to various points around the world and focused on various circumstances, it has taken different lengths of time before significant results have been verified. Typically this is because an intention for a new reality often has to first disrupt the old reality. Like renovating your house, first it becomes a mess. This might mean circumstances will get worse before they begin to improve. Maintaining your patience and belief is helpful since this is not like getting nextday delivery from Amazon.
- For every intention category, the primary criterion is that it be for the highest good of the individual, his or her circumstances, those within it, and for our world.
- The products and statements made about specific products on this website have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. For all physical and mental health issues be sure to consult with a trusted healthcare provider.
- The intention broadcasts, content provided therein, content of the Intention Power For You website, and content of statements by speakers and employees (collectively, “Content”) is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical or mental health advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. Please consult your physician or mental health professional before making any changes, especially if you have a medical condition or are taking any medication. You should not rely on any Intention Power For You website Content to determine dietary changes, a medical diagnosis, or courses of treatment.
Terms of Service
The terms below (“Terms”) are applicable to your participation in the Intention Power For You broadcast (the “Program”) operated by The Tiller Foundation (the “Foundation”). By taking any step to participate in the Program, directly or on behalf of another, you agree to the Terms stated below. Please read them carefully.
To participate in the Program, you must:
- Submit your name, address email and cell phone number which will be used as a broadcast locator and for correspondence about this broadcast.
- Be at least age 18 and the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence to participate.
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your participation in the Program.
- Not engage in behavior that the Foundation deems inappropriate, threatening, illegal, or that isintended to annoy, abuse, or harass any other person or entity, participate in selfdealing, undermine the integrity or intent of the Program in any way, or violate any provision in these Terms.
The Program will broadcast monthly from your initial subscription, and auto renew each month until you terminate the subscription. If the Program is at capacity, you will receive notification that you are not able to participate in the Program.
You may cancel at any time by logging into your account and canceling. Or you may cancel at any time by notifying the Foundation via the Contact Us page. All cancellations are final and broadcasting is terminated on the first day the month immediately following the recipient’s monthly broadcast period. Any remaining broadcast service is nonrefundable. The Foundation may withdraw you from the Program if circumstances arise that warrant doing so, as determined in the Foundation’s sole discretion. Unless your participation is terminated for violation of these terms of service, your subscription will automatically renew at the end of one month, for successive months until you terminate your subscription.
The Foundation reserves the right to cancel, suspend, or modify all or part of this Program at any time without notice, for any or no reason in its sole discretion,and without any liability or obligation to you, by communicating a change through the same channels used in advertising the Program, such as the email address you provided.If you breach any of these Terms, your participation is VOID and terminated.
The Foundation may use the data you submit in connection with your participation in the Program in order to administer the Program and to communicate with you. You acknowledge and explicitly consent to the use of your information, including, without limitation, personal information, for purposes of administering this Program and receiving communications from the Foundation.
To the maximum extent allowed under applicable law, all benefits under the Program are provided “AS IS” with no warranty, representation, or guarantee,express or implied, in fact, custom, or law, whether now known or later enacted, made by the Foundation or its officers, directors, members, managers, agents or representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”). Any alleged or actual ambiguity or discrepancy related to the Program will be resolved by the Foundation in its sole discretion. AS A CONDITION OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM, YOU AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, HOLD HARMLESS, AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASED PARTIES, FROM AND AGAINST ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. THIS RELEASE DOES NOT APPLY TO INJURY CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE FOUNDATION. Released Parties will have no liability for unauthorized intervention in any part of the application process or technical or human error of any kind that may occur in the administration of the Program.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, THESE TERMS ARE A COMPLETE RELEASE AND DISCHARGE OF ALL OF YOUR CLAIMS AND RIGHTS AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES AND THAT NO ACTION WILL BE TAKEN BY OR ON BEHALF OF YOU WITH RESPECT OF ANY SUCH RIGHTS.
You understand that any waiver of any provision of these Terms in a particular instance will not be a waiver of such term in the future. You agree that the invalidity or unenforceability of any part of the Terms will in no way affect the validity or enforceability of any other part of the Terms. You agree that these Terms constitute the entire agreement between The Foundation and you regarding the Program.
We use your information for the following reasons: for the purposes you provide it, such as delivering the Services, customer service, marketing purposes, and for research and analytics purposes. We will contact you from time to time through email, notices posted on our websites, and other ways through our Services, including push notifications.
Your Rights to Your Information
You have the right to know what information about you we have stored, update the information about you we have stored, have us delete the information we have about you, or to opt out of future contact from us. We retain personal data if reasonably necessary to comply with legal or regulatory obligations, defend our rights, or maintain security. Your information is not shared with anyone outside of The Tiller Foundation nor will it be sold to third parties.
How We Protect Your information
We maintain security measures that are commercially reasonable in the industry. Please note that no method of storing or transmitting information on the internet is completely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of information you share with us. Despite taking reasonable precautions, it is impossible to protect all information from a breach, also referred to as a data breach or security breach. We will notify you via either mail, email, or other method provided by law in the instance of the unauthorized release of unencrypted or unredacted records or data containing personal information with corresponding names, such as a person’s first initial and last name without unreasonable delay, consistent with the legitimate needs of law enforcement.
These services are not directed at children under 18, and we will not intentionally collect or store any personally identifiable information of children under 18. No part of the Services is directed to anyone under the age of 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE SERVICES AT ANY TIME OR IN ANY MANNER AND PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONALLY IDENFITIABLE INFORMATION TO US. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 has submitted personally identifiable information to us, we will work to delete such information as soon as practicable.